Constitution and Bylaws (.pdf)
The Mission of the Gopher Dairy Club is to:
- promote a higher scholastic standard among students interested in the dairy industry;
- promote dairy interest, especially among students at the University of Minnesota;
- bring about a closer relationship among the students and faculty who exhibit interest in the dairy industry.
- Applicants must be a senior in high school
- Must plan to attend the University of Minnesota after graduating high school
- Must plan on being an active participant in the Gopher Dairy Club
Scholarships are also available to incoming transfer students.